Sunday, January 01, 2012

Year in Review!!!

I thought it would be fun to look back through the months and some of the yumminess I made.  I'm not going to post everything but rather pick a recipe/post from each month. :)

January - Garlic Chicken Panini
Garlic Chicken Panini

 

February - Turkey Parmigiana Sliders
Turkey Parmigiana Sliders

 

March - Hearty Nachos
Hearty Nachos

 

April - Brown Sugar and Bacon Baked Beans
Brown Sugar and Bacon Baked Beans

 

May - Olive Garden Breadsticks
Homemade Bread Sticks

 

June - Zucchini and Bacon Three Cheese Lasagna
Zucchini & Bacon 3 Cheese Lasagna

 

July - Malasadas
Malasadas

 

August - Baked Parmesan and Provolone Spaghetti

2011_08280044


 

September - Honey Chipotle Slow Cooker Ribs
Honey Chipotle Slow Cooker Ribs

 

October - Sticky Toffee Pudding
Sticky Toffee Pudding in a Jar

 

November - Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme
Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme

 

December - Oniony Meatloaf
2011_12060025

5 comments:

  1. Happy 2012 Sandra ~ All these photos are making me hungry. I just had my first sip of coffee this morning a little after 6 a.m.

    Thank you for sharing all these and more wonderful recipes.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these recipes -- the nachos grabbed my attention especially today :)

    Would you come and link these up at our party? We'd love to have you!http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-reader-favs-from-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nacho's rock! I made them shortly after you posted and we loved them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good eats - especially the nachos! :)

    ReplyDelete