Thursday, March 05, 2009

Angel Hair Pasta with Crab

Quick way to throw together some pasta and still produce an amazing dish. So good! 

2009_03050030

ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH CRAB 

 
1/2 package (8 oz) angel hair pasta 
2 tablespoons butter 
olive oil 
1/2 cup sliced green onions 
1 clove garlic, minced 
1 can of diced tomatoes, drained 
1/4 cup dry white wine 
1 tablespoon lemon juice 
1/2 pound cooked flaked crab meat 
1/4 cup chopped parsley (I used dried, about 2 tablespoons) 
Salt and pepper to taste 
 
Cook onion, garlic, tomatoes in butter and oil until soft. 
 
2009_03050016 
 
Add wine, simmer 2 minutes. 
 
2009_03050017 
 
Add lemon and Crab turn to warm. 
 
2009_03050022 
 
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, toss with sauce. Garnish with parsley. 
 
2009_03050029

8 comments:

  1. yum-O! i think i'm going to make this! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there..wow that looks yummy.

    Hey...two weeks from now...would you be willing to be my Favorite Blog Friday...I just love you!
    sandy toe
    email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOO, I can't wait to try this one...Kae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, I'm a sucker for seafood! This looks incredible...thanks for posting the recipe Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! this looks so good! I've got to try it. You post the most delicious recipes and great pictures to go with them. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sandra, this looks amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, I have to tell you that I tried this recipe tonight....it was wonderful! I did make a couple of minor changes because I didn't have canned tomatoes (I used three fresh diced tomatoes) and I also used shrimp instead of crab. It was really, really good!!

    My husband loved it!

    Thanks again! JoAnn

    ReplyDelete