Monday, November 19, 2007

Menu Plan Monday! Nov. 19 - Nov. 25

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

I am still adding my link to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", as a way to support her but there's no way that I can look through all the blogs participating, there's just too many and not enough time in the day for me LOL



BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Twirl Toast, Orange Juice
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato, carrot sticks
DINNER: Slow Cooker Peppery Potato Soup




BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Tuna Whole Wheat Pockets, Yogurt
DINNER: Smothered Hamburgers courtesy of the wonderful Cheri




BREAKFAST: Sausage Biscuits, Juice
LUNCH: Chicken Salad, Iced Tea
DINNER: Sizzling Pork Chops and Baked Potatoes




BREAKFAST: Scrambled eggs, bacon
LUNCH: Cheese and Ham Sandwich, Fruit
DINNER: Thanksgiving Dinner.......here's my menu!




BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Tea
LUNCH: Leftovers
DINNER: Leftovers




BREAKFAST: Pancakes, Hot chocolate
LUNCH: Corned Beef Hash
DINNER: Slow Cooker Clam Chowder



BREAKFAST: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs
LUNCH: Asian Wraps
DINNER: 3 Meat Slow Cooker Chili

9 comments:

  1. What a delicious week! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra! I love your new look! Your menu looks delicious! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is soooo pretty and neat! I love all your recipes too! You must love to cook! I do it out of necessity!! But I am trying to try more and grow! your recipes help me out thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious! Have a joyous Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks delicious! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything sounds great!!

    Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, potato soup, smothered hamburgers...those pictures look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so yummy!!! :) Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete