Monday, October 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!


Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

I am still adding my link to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", as a way to support her but there's no way that I can look through all the blogs participating, there's just too many and not enough time in the day for me LOL



BREAKFAST: Old Timey Drop Doughnuts, Apple Juice
LUNCH: Crab Salad Tortilla Wraps
DINNER: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff




BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Bun Oatmeal, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato
DINNER: Ham Tettrazini




BREAKFAST: Cereal, Juice
LUNCH: Popcorn Chicken Salad
DINNER: Homemade Pizza

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/6250/2781/1600/DSCF1278.jpg



BREAKFAST: Molasses Buns, Chocolate Milk
LUNCH: Toasted Bacon and Egg Sandwiches, Fruit Salad
DINNER: Chicken Cacciatore



BREAKFAST: Sandra's Sausage Biscuits
LUNCH: Chicken nuggets, Mac & Cheese
DINNER: Garlic and Lemon Roasted Chicken





BREAKFAST: Vanilla Waffles with Boysenberry Sauce
LUNCH: Corned Beef Hash
DINNER: Mom's Cassoulet



BREAKFAST: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs
LUNCH: Roast Beef Sandwiches, Curly Fries
DINNER: Vegetable Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches



2 comments:

  1. Great menu, as always! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, that all looks so good Sandra! I haven't made stroganoff in a while, so I need to add that to my menu soon. Oooh, and that tetrazinni looks delicious :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete