Monday, October 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!! Slow Cooking Week!!!



Happy Monday everyone, this week is ALL about the Slow Cooker, I'm trying out a couple recipes and will post them for you as I make them, so be sure to check back on that day if you're interested.

Thank you Laura for hosting this every week, I wish I had the time to go through everyone on the list, but seriously, who has time to go through over 100 blogs??? Anyway, If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".




BREAKFAST: Cereal, Milk
LUNCH: Homemade Grande Pizza
DINNER: Out for dinner




BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Rolls, Orange Juice
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato, Strawberries with Whipped Cream
DINNER: Slow Cooker Swiss Steak




BREAKFAST: Ham Sandwich
LUNCH: Tuna Wraps
DINNER: Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Penne




BREAKFAST: Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Omelets in a Bag
DINNER: Slow Cooker Hearty Chick n' Dumplings




BREAKFAST: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Juice
LUNCH: Chicken Soup, Fruit
DINNER: Slow Cooker Cantonese Dinner




BREAKFAST: Pancakes with Homemade Tomato Jam
LUNCH: Take Out
DINNER: Sirloin Burgers on the Grill, Homemade Fries, Salad




BREAKFAST: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs
LUNCH: Late breakfast so don't need to worry about lunch
DINNER: Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup



Others:

Slow Cooked Caramel Apples
Amish-Style French Toast

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my slow cooker (newfound love)...so I can't wait to try these ones out.
    Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my slow cooker! Your menu looks way good. i have never eaten at a Cracker Barrel- enjoy your meal! =0) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Amy
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/CupHalfFull/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra.oh your slow cooker cantonese dinner looks so yummy.... thanks for the blog visit.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at all your slow cooker meals...they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my crockpot regularly! Lokoslike a good week.


    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH that swiss steak is looking REALLY good!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to come for dinner every night this week! 'Cept I will skip the split pea soup -- if you don't mind. lol

    The swiss steak is something I need to make soon -- and that Cantonese chicken.... oh Yum O!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your menu looks delicious. I made a tomato jam, but it's most savoury. Cloves cinnamon it's delicious with meat. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so yummy! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - it's nice to 'meet' you :o) Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Cracker Barrel! Hope you enjoyed it. The rest of the week looks great as well. I've bookmarked a few of the recipes. Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks great! I should try an ALL Slow Cooker week... that actually would be pretty cool... and it would definitely stock up a leftover stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your menu plan sounds delicious! I'll definetly be back to see how the recipes turn out. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the food pics on your blog. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great menu, love the sound of most of those new slow cooker meals. I love using my crockpot, so I'll definitely check back later in the week. Are all of these from the Gooseberry Patch one you picked up recently?

    Oh, and I love the "out to dinner" and then a picture of Cracker Barrel - you made me laugh! :)

    Hope you guys have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy!! I will be checking back for the slow cooker recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see your slow cooker is working in overdrive this week...yummy!

    ReplyDelete