Friday, September 29, 2006

FIVE INGREDIENTS FRIDAY!!!



I have to tell you, I've really been enjoying all these Five Ingredient Fridays and the other recipe memes....I'm getting a really good collection built up....who needs a cookbook when I have all these wonderful ladies giving me tried and tested yummy dishes???

For more great recipes, go on over to Overwhelmed with Joy.

My recipe today is actually for a kid's treat. It's one I've made before for Jasmine's classmates, and the kids like showing off their Cookies on a Stick!!!!



Cookies On A Stick

1 package (18 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or dough from one batch Original NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookies (NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 6-ounce package recipe)
8 flat wooden sticks
Decorator icing (optional)
Candies (optional)
Melted chocolate (optional)

PREHEAT oven to 375ƒ F.
SHAPE cookie dough into eight 2-inch balls. Place four balls at a time onto ungreased baking sheet. Insert wooden sticks into each ball to resemble a lollipop; flatten dough slightly.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are crisp. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
DECORATE as desired. Tie ribbons around sticks and give as a bunch.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Do these look scrumptous and they are so pretty! You may not need a cookbook, I say who needs kids. lol
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute idea for the holidays! Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea. I should make the Halloween style for the boys classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. I've seen cookie bouquets before and have been meaning to try this, but it just hasn't happened yet. Soon.

    I'm with you, I haven't had to crack open a cookbook in a while for meal planning, thanks to the wonderful ladies who participate in our recipe exchanges! :)

    Thanks for continually participating in my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange. I do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun thing to do with my husbands little sisters! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I can't wait to have a little one at home to do fun things like this with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Those look so good. You have just made me hungry AGAIN!!! That will be on my shopping list

    ReplyDelete