Friday, September 08, 2006

FIVE INGREDIENTS FRIDAY!!! Sep. 8th


Time for another Five Ingredients Friday, is there anything more exciting than the anticipation of gathering tons more recipes??? Is it just me??? I love cooking and cookbooks so this is just perfect.
Quick, head on over to Overwhelmed with Joy and add your name to the list.

With summer coming to an end, I'm trying to use my grill as much as possible, one thing we love are burgers, HOMEMADE burgers, so when I found this recipe I knew I had to try it. It is SO good.


Lipton Onion Burgers


1 envelope Lipton RECIPE SECRETS Onion Soup Mix
2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup water


In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 8 patties.

Grill or broil until done.

******************************************
How easy is that?!?!?! And because that was a quick and easy recipe, I've decided to share more than just one. Is that ok or will I be punished? LOL

Here is a real quick dessert, it's delicious and looks great, but you don't have to spend hours in the kitchen :)



STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PUDDING PIE

1 1/2 cups strawberry, cherry or raspberry pie filling, divided
1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 (4 serving size each) packages JELL-) Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

Spoon 1/2 cup fruit pie filling into crust.

Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until smooth. (Mixture will be thick). Immediately stir in whipped topping. Spoon over pie filling in crust.

Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Top with remaining pie filling. Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is a BIG burger and it sounds yummy. I love onions. The desert looks wonderful as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two recipes for the price of one! Fabulous! I've used the Lipton burger recipe before and it's yummy! I have not tried your Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie recipe, but I will!

    Thanks for participating in my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange.

    And thanks for helping to spread the word to others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make the Lipton Onion Burgers all the time, what an easy recipe. Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite foods and I LOVE the recipe, thanks for it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipton onion burgers are yummy! Thanks for reminding me about those!

    And the dessert looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you read the back of the Lipton onion soup mix box too. :-) I posted the recipe for Lipton's onion roasted potatoes today. I've found some of my best (and easiest) recipes on labels and boxes.

    The cheesecake sounds wonderful. I still think you should supply me with printer ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, It's a great looking burger, but dang girl, that cheese cake looks too good to be true! hehe Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom used to make those burgers when I was a kid. Haven't had one in years. I'll have to try it again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete