Sunday, July 30, 2006

MENUS JULY 31ST - AUG. 6TH

Ok I've managed to get my menus all planned so I can post them for you. Some of the recipes I have already posted on my blog, so I'll include links with it, others that don't I will post the recipes for you all.

Any extras, such as desserts etc, I will also be posting here :)

So here's the first menu:

Here are the links for the recipes that have already been posted: Sandra's Jambalaya(scroll down after the menus), Lasagna, Chicken Egg Rolls, Beef Curry.

For the breakfast casserole, here is the recipe:



BREAKFAST CASSEROLE:

9 eggs
1 lb. hot ground sausage
1 small can green chiles
shredded cheddar cheese

Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Brown sausage with green chiles. Drain.

Scramble, in a bowl, all 9 eggs. Pour a little more than half the eggs into the cake pan. Layer sausage on the eggs. Layer as much cheese as you want on top of the sausage. Pour the rest of the eggs over the top.

Bake at 350F degrees until the top is brown and the eggs are cooked.



SAUSAGE BISCUITS

English Muffin
Egg

Sausage Patty
or Bacon
Slice of cheese


Fry Egg & sausage patty or bacon. Toast English Muffin. Butter muffin, top with a slice of cheese, sausage & egg.

*******************************************************

Now for the Dessert, I'm going to make a Flapjack Party Stack. It's a recipe I found in one of my cookbooks and it looks absolutely to die for.



And that's it for recipes and menus for the upcoming week. I will be posting the next week's menus right after this one, so check the post above.


No comments:

Post a Comment