Saturday, June 17, 2006

MUSHROOM BACON BURGERS!!!

Tonight I'm making Mushroom Bacon Burgers and even though I forgot to buy charcoal for my smoker/grill, I'm happy that I picked up that indoor smokeless grill, cause I can use that one.

These are really good and it's a nice change from the usual plain burgers.

MUSHROOM BACON BURGERS

1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons diced green onions
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 lb ground beef
4 to 5 hamburger buns
Tomato slices, optional

In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four to five patties. Grill over medium-hot heat or fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve on buns with tomato if desired.

I'm going to serve these with a nice spinach salad with some Italian Dressing. :)
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandra.... I saw you on shioks blog and thought Id drop by and see what your bloggs were all about and I ran into this on first I love food blogs.... I love tring to cook new stuff and not cooking the same stuff week in and out.... my circle of friends has a recipe blog too I wanted to give you the link and hope you drop by and take a look.... http://www.therecipeplace.blogspot.com/
    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete