Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh YUMMY!!!

I have to tell you that I've been pretty lucky this week, remember I had said that I was bored with the food I was making and needed new dishes? So I had pulled out the cookbooks and old recipes etc and tried to get a bit more variety in there. This was ONE successful week, I managed to make meals that everyone loved, ate without complaining, had seconds and even asked for me to make them again. YES YES YES YES!!!

The Chicken Carbonara Risotto was delicious, oh yum. We loved it. Go ahead and give it a try and then let me know what you thought.

For today I honestly have no idea what I'm making. I have ground beef and I have frying steaks. Will have to wait until later and see what I'm in the mood for. Will let you all know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment